Each SALT. Fine Jewelry piece is made with lots of love and care. Due to the nature of fine jewelry and gemstones, each piece should be handled delicately. We recommend taking off your jewelry before any rough handwork and before showering, ensuring and preserving the quality of each piece.
- Always make sure clasps are secure and stones are intact before ware to avoid loss.
- Avoid wearing jewelry swimming, in a hot tub or during active sports as these environments can contribute to irreparable dents, scratches or loose diamonds
- Jewelry can be cleaned using warm water, a soft cloth and non-abrasive jewelry wash or dish soap
- Pearls, enamel, and resin pieces should NOT be worn in the shower, while swimming, or introduced to water. In order to clean these pieces, use a dry soft cloth.
- Keep hairspray, lotion, sunscreen, and perfumes away from your jewelry
FINE JEWELRY CARE
GOLD / CHAINS / CHARM NECKLACES
We recommend you care for your SALT. Fine Jewelry by cleaning it with warm water and diluted mild soap. You can use a soft brush or cloth; avoid using an abrasive material as it can scratch the gold unevenly. Be sure to rinse and gently wipe dry after cleaning. Sometimes you may notice a darkening or smudge-like substance at the top of the charms by the loop, this is natural and can be wiped away by using the technique outlined above. When wearing multiple pieces together, it is natural for the charms to cloud and dull in different places over time as a result of them rubbing together. Every charm may experience something different based on the respective size, weight and organization on the chain.
If you own one of our one of a kind SALT. Pearls, extra care must be take when cleaning your piece. Your can polish your pearl with a soft cloth, do not introduce it to water, chemicals, abrasive cloths, or solutions. When cleaning charm necklace please remove pearl before cleaning the gold and clean separately.